Complete refurbishment of Food Technology Room and Store Room
Total Project Value: £48k
Duration of works: 4 weeks
"As one of the highest performing schools in Kent we were looking for the very best solution when it came to the provision of our new food technology room. Klick Technology exceeded our expectations!
We were hardly aware of their presence on site but they were very exacting in their execution of the installation and we are extremely proud of the end result.
Klick will be our first port of call for any future refurbishment work."
Brian Ingram - Business Manager, The Rochester Grammar School, Rochester, Kent
- Free comprehensive design and consultation service
- 2D and 3D CAD drawings provided, illustrating layouts
- Full project management service
- Removal of existing furniture and redundant services
- Channelling of floors to accept new services
- All services were extended from adjacent room
- Complete upgrade of electrical and mechanical services
- Supply and provision for 5 electrical & 5 gas ovens and hobs
- Provision for interactive services
- Extraction fan fitted
- Supply and installation of furniture
- Hygienic cladding installed & decoration carried out
- Appliances installed, connected and commissioned
- All works guaranteed and certificates issued
This project involved the conversion of an old art room into a food technology and store room. The school selected Velstone worktops with drainer grooves and undermounted sinks which are easier to keep clean.
The project was completed during term time and, whilst access was very restricted, logistical issues were discussed in detail with the school and resolved without inconvenience to the daily routine.
Within the room there is an area for students with special needs. This included provision of an adjustable height hob and sink and an oven in a mid height housing unit with a side opening door for ease of access.