Design & Build of extension for Food Technology and ICT facility
Duration of works: 12 weeks
"From the very start of the project all your staff were helpful and very professional. We were particularly impressed by the 'can do' attitude and willingness to adapt where necessary. They helped with the design and produced great drawings to assist the food technology teachers with visualising the finished product. Despite numerous changes Klick were always very helpful. Communication was excellent and the College was kept informed at all times of what was going on. All of the work was carried out efficiently, with the minimum of disruption, and to a very high standard..."
John Harratt - Site Manager, Kings International College for Business and the Arts, Camberley, Surrey
- Co-ordination of planning application and liaison with building control officer
- Free comprehensive design and consultation service
- 2D and 3D CAD drawings provided, illustrating layouts
- Full project management service
- All groundworks and construction of extension
- Removal of existing furniture and redundant services
- Remove all internal walls and doors as required
- Complete upgrade of electrical and mechanical services including relocation of mains switch room
- Upgrade of heating system & installation of air handling unit
- Supply of 6 electric & 6 gas ovens, fridges, freezers, washing machines & tumble dryers
- Appliances installed, connected and commissioned
- Provision for interactive services
- Remove existing radiators & installation of air conditioning
- New safety flooring fitted
- Supply and installation of furniture
- New ceilings & decoration
- Supply & installation of partial blackout blinds
- All works guaranteed and certificates issued
Klick technology were involved from the very early stages of this project, advising on the feasibility of providing space for a new Food Technology facility. We designed the plans for the conversion of a French room, corridor, toilet block, office and mains switch room into a brand new Food Technology space including an ICT suite.
Klick Technology submitted the planning application and provided full project management on site. The project ran through term time with minimum disruption to the school day and was completed on time.